Friday, July 11, 2008

IPHONE 3G DISASTER - PART II


Oh, how sweet this post shall be!!!!

I am still the only one on my block without an iPhone 3G, but I come to find out that is a good thing.

It seems that in the greediness of Apple and AT&T, most of the iPhones that were sold today were still unable to be used due to server crashes. It seems that they could not activate most of the phones due to high traffic to the servers. So they sent people home with something called an iBrick and they must try all day to see if it will be activated.

Even the old iPhone users are now the proud owner of an iBrick, since they went to update their software and it blanked out the phones and made them inoperable.

I feel sorry for the iPhone users that waited days camped out in line. I want to do something to help. So if anyone wants to make a call from my Crackberry, please let me know and I will be more than happy to........ Whoops. Hold on, I have a text message. it's my wife. She says to stop gloating and say goodbye.

For more on this story read the TUAW link: Click Here

Goodbye!

No comments: