Monday, July 14, 2008

SOCIAL MEDIA BLUES



I am the biggest loser in the social media arena. I have been hooked on three great applications.


1. Twitter
2. Loopt
3. Friendfeed

I have invited all the hundreds of people in my address book and not one of my friends, family, or associates are on these services. I am the only one in the social media arena.

How stupid do I feel when I look on my Loopt map and all I see is me in all of Southern California. Then to make things worse, I type in the Loopt message box what I am doing at that moment. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I AM TALKING TO MYSELF WHEN I DO THIS!!!

How about sending a Twitter to nobody. I just love talking to the wall. What a waste of time.

Then their is Friendfeed. It's a place that you can see all my activity from the Pandora radio station that I am listening to, to the posts I am doing here on my blog.

Thankfully I know that I have readers subscribed to this blog or posting this would probably make me the biggest loner geek around.

I've got to get a new family and new friends. I need a Red Bull Cola. :-( I bet my friends don't even know what that is?

No comments: