Friday, July 04, 2008

LINE STARTED FOR IPHONE 3G - ONE WEEK EARLY


I have to give credit to Engadget website. They were as shocked as I was to find out that a line has already started in New York at the Apple Store for the new iPhone 3G.

Don't get me wrong. The IP3G will be a great phone, but I want someone to interview these people who will spend a week in line waiting for the phone. They are probably the same people who have a life long dream of being on the Howard Stern Show.

Take a moment and think. These people must have personal problems, self esteem problems, no life, and are very competitive. Did I forget anything. Oh yeah, and no brains.

You couldn't pay me $1000 to stand in line for a week. So why do it for a $299 cell phone.

The good news is that stupid people breed and have more stupid people. So there are plenty of family members that will take shifts.

To read the Engadget report on this topic, please CLICK HERE

No comments: