Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BOYCOTT BEIJING!!!


There is a show on PBS called Frontline. I was watching an episode titled "Young and Restless In China".

It was a little shocking to find out that China built huge power towers in the middle of little towns to help with the coming Olympics. It was more shocking to know that over a million people were pushed out of their homes and their homes were demolished for the Olympics.

China is so worried that the look good in front of the world that they are destroying their own people by doing it. I don't believe China cares about anybody but themselves. The are monopolizing all our earthly resources like gas, steel, food products, etc.

They barely doing any importing of our products and yet they are making billions a year on exporting to the USA.

Now I do blame the USA for continuing to import from China. USA is mostly to blame on a lot of the problems in America. That doesn't mean we can't stand up for what we believe.

I can not support the Olympics in Beijing. I will not watch any of the Olympics. I will not use any products with the Olympic symbol on it, and I will tell everyone I know to Boycott Beijing. This country is still a communist country and yet we bring them the glory of broadcast all throughout America?

Watch this documentary "Young and Restless In China" online. Once your done watching it, then try to explain to me two things:

1. how can we support a country that fines you $95,000 for giving birth to a second child
2. how can we watch the Olympics when it became possible by destroying people's lives.

BOYCOTT BEIJING.

No comments: