Sunday, June 29, 2003

So Here I am looking on the web for BBQ sauce contests.
I spoke to my mom (who is my partner in our BBQ sauce company) and she is up for entering our sauce in this contest called the Scovie Awards.

I can also enter the American Royal's BBQ contest and I can also become a member of the National Association of Barbecue and get a whole book of great contacts.

I have just looked on NAB's website and I don't need to become a member. They list all their memebers on the website so I can get my contacts from them. How cool it is to save $150. hahahaha.

I am not sure how winning will help us. I have never heard of any of the past winners, so obviously it was useless for them to win. whatever! we will enter the Scovie Award contest anyway. What's 75 bucks? :-)

Oh, by the way, I hate Gov. Gray Davis. I just saw another recall pettition sheet at Target today. I should have signed it again. Like they are going to check.

No comments: