Saturday, June 28, 2003

let me tell you a little about myself. For those of you who don't know anything about me.

I run two start up companies. one is GiveMe Foods GiveMe Foods and one is GiveMe Entertainment.

GiveMe Entertainment is my true job. I am an entertainment manager. I manage singers, songwriters, screenwriters, composers, etc. The clients I represent are very talented and very promising. I just need to be patient and the will be big someday. :-) Hopefully in my lifetime.

GiveMe Foods is my hobby. I market my own BBQ, Teriyaki, and Hot BBQ sauce. It's becoming very successful and is doing better than my other company. Ha! who would have thought.

I have an awesome wife who works two jobs to support my sorry ass. She is kind of like putting me through medical school. And to answer your questions, NO! I have no plans on leaving her after I make it big. That is totally screwed and against my christian beliefs.

Now you know I am christian and love my beliefs. I go to a cool church and I love Christian Rock music.

I love to play video games especially first person shooters and RPGs.

I think the record industry sucks and deserves everything it deserves.
I think satellite radio is the next big thing. XMSR and SIRI are the two companies to invest in.
I think California is a horrible state and I want to live somewhere where the people aren't taken advantage of.
I think everyone should vote under there own SS# and stop with the electoral votes which isn't a true count. Each vote should count as one vote. PERIOD.
I think twinkies have gotten smaller.
I think gas stations should be regulated.
I think it should be free NOT to be listed in the phone book.
I think handling fees for concert tickets is the slimiest fees in the world.
I think the best thing to happen for the general public is the "do not call list" the federal gov't set up. Finally we get something back.
I think buying your wife a mothers day card is stupid even though I do it. My wife would be crushed if I didn't.
I think reality shows bite the big one. They are for mindless, miserable, non-motivated people.
I think ink cartriges are way over priced and that is why I buy generic EPSON cartridges for $3 each. Go to cdrom2go.com
I think it's amazing that Bob Hope is still alive.
I hate when people forward me jokes, wonderful thoughts, urban legend e-mails.
I hate when people forward me jokes, wonderful thoughts, urban legend e-mails after I HAVE TOLD THEM TO PLEASE STOP.
I hate spam and it should be outlawed. Not just some of it, but all of it. My penis is fine, my erection is fine, and I don't own a home to morgage. Well, that pretty much answers all my spam e-mails.
I hate watching the news. It's always bad and I just can't cry for everyone who dies each day. I have to save my tears for the ones I love.

that's enough for now. Boy, I love this. No one may read this but I sure feel better. Now I don't need a radio show to rant!!!

No comments: