Monday, June 30, 2003

I am following up with a Patio and Fireplace store. I would like them to carry our sauces at their location.

So I spoke to the female dog that owns the place and she said she tasted the sauce and it taste like all the hundered of other sauces on the market.

I CANNOT BELIEVE SHE SAID THAT. OUR BIGGEST COMPLIMENT IS WE TASTE LIKE NOTHING OUT THERE.

So I asked her a second time, "Did you taste our sauce". She said yeah and she wasn't impressed. I was very hurt and I think she is a liar.

I could have put bird crap in the sauce and she would have said,"it tast like all the rest". Boy she was rude and just wanted to pea on my parade.

I told her that out of the hundreds of people we have had try it, and out of the 13 shops we are in, and out of all the corporate restaurant chains that have tried it, NOT ONE SAID IT TASTE LIKE ALL THE HUNDREDS OF SAUCES OUT THERE.

So I finally calmed down and realized the reason it tasted like all the others. SHE FORGOT TO SHAVE THE HAIR OFF HER TONGUE!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. BOY, I AM KILLING MYSELF.

I told her before I hung up that she was going to be a fun person to blog. She didn't get it and then hung up. :-)

No comments: