Friday, June 05, 2009

WARNING: STAY AWAY FROM WRAP ONE IN ANAHEIM


I had my van done in a car wrap by WrapOne.com. It wasn't a bad job. It's supposed to be warrantied for 3 years.

I was very pleased. So I decided to get a 10ft banner done for my BBQ sauce at the Orange County Market Place. The weird thing was, they changed their location. Okay. No problem. I hire them for my banner. I never really asked why. If their work is good, I don't care what they are called.

So I paid about $180 . Not bad either. Then the white spots started to show. There are bare spots showing on my banner. So I called Alex Perez and left a message. No call back. Then I called the next week. No call back. One more week I left I message and no call back. I finally got a hold of him today and he basically isn't going to fix it and says his warranty doesn't cover that.

WHAT DOES A WARRANTY COVER???? I told him that if he didn't stand behind his product, then I would be forced to let everyone know. He hung up on me. NICE!!!

Do not use WRAP ONE for any work. Their info is:

Wrap One
Alex Perez
1185 N Red Gum St
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 630-9727

No comments: